Paul Corrigan has been appointed to the Division of Training’s Departmental Board as an impartial, non-executive member and member of the Audit and Threat Assurance Committee.
Paul Corrigan’s appointment is for a two-year time period starting 1 Might 2022. It may be prolonged for a most interval of six years.
The first position of the non-executive member is to contribute to the nice governance of the division. This entails presenting a artistic problem to all companies inside the division to make sure that all facets of technique and coverage supply are examined for effectiveness and effectivity.
Notice to editors:
1. Paul is the previous Director of Logistics of Royal Mail the place he had a profession spanning 28 years. Paul has been an impartial arbitrator and appeals chair with the Labor Relations Company since 2002.
2. He’s a non-executive director and chairman of the Audit Committee on the Northern Well being and Social Care Belief and a fee member with the Native Authorities Workers Fee.
3. In July 2015, Paul was appointed as a lay member of the Solicitor’s Disciplinary Tribunal by the Lord Chief Justice and in addition sits as a lay member on the Scrutiny Committee of the Pharmaceutical Society NI.
4. Paul works as a volunteer enterprise marketing consultant with the main academic charity Younger Enterprise NI and as a volunteer driver for Marie Curie NI.
5. The Departmental Board consists of the next members:
- Everlasting Secretary (Chairman);
- three deputy secretaries;
- Chief Inspector of the Inspectorate of Training and Coaching;
- Finance Director;
- Departmental Strategic HR Enterprise Companion; And
- Two non-executive members.
6. Observe us on Twitter @education_ni,
7. Media inquiries to Training Division Press Workplace Tel: 028 9127 9207 or Electronic mail: Press.Workplace@education-ni.gov.uk.
8. Government Info Service operates out of hours service For media inquiries solely Monday to Friday between 1800 hrs and 0800 hrs and through weekends and public holidays. The Responsibility Press Officer may be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
share this web page