The £191,000 carriageway resurfacing scheme at A2 Market Avenue, Ballycastle will begin on Monday 8 August 2022.
The works, prolonged to a distance of about 0.55 km, will considerably enhance street power and floor high quality.
So as to facilitate the works, it is going to be mandatory to shut the street between 7.30 am to six.00 pm from Monday eighth August 2022 to Wednesday seventeenth August 2022. Throughout this diversion might be via:
- A2 Diversion: Fort Avenue – Leyland Highway; And
- Moyle Highway Diversion: Leyland Highway – Fort / Anne Avenue – Rathlin Highway – Atlantic Ave.
Native entry for residents and emergency providers might be maintained always.
The division has fastidiously deliberate these street works and related visitors administration preparations to attenuate inconvenience to the general public. Highway customers are suggested to permit additional time for his or her journey and comply with alternate routes which might be clearly signed on the way in which to the closure.
Completion of the work by 17 August 2022 is topic to favorable climate circumstances. The division will maintain the general public knowledgeable of any modifications. All work shall be carried out in accordance with present public well being and well being and security recommendation, with protected working preparations for workers and contractors.
For visitors details about this and different enchancment plans, go to: Trafficwatch
Observe to editors:
1. All media queries ought to be directed to the Division of Infrastructure Press Workplace: email@example.com
2. Government Data Service operates out of hours service For media inquiries solely Monday to Friday between 1800 hrs and 0800 hrs and through weekends and public holidays. The Obligation Press Officer may be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
3. Observe the Division on Twitter @deptinfra and on Fb @DepartmentforInfrastructure
share this web page